Hey guys! We need a club logo, and I figured the best way to go about this is to hold a competition! I did a poll and it seems nobody is against the idea!
So, if you have an idea in your mind about how you would like to see the clubs logo, create it, submit it, and in two weeks time (unless people say thats too long/too short) we'll do a vote to see which is the most popular, and that will then be used in the journal header and as the clubs ID!
Rules for entering!
1. Obviously the logo has to contain the clubs title, ProjectPANDORA, but apart from that it can be anything you want!
2. If you want to draw characters or environments, be sure to choose from a selection of those done by club members, and not just one, as the logo must represent the club as a whole!
3. You can only enter once, so think about your entry before you submit it! If, after submitting, you have made a major change to your idea, note me and i'll replace your old entry with your new one.
4. Please don't start voting until we officially wrap up the time for entries.
5. Go with what you want to do, simple, complex, colourful, minimal! Its up to you! All entries will be featured after the contest, so you're work will still be there to be appreciated by the rest of DA. Remember, its all in good fun!
As long as it's ok with poeple, I'm gunna put the intitial deadline for entries at the 29th of september! Note me with your entry when you're happy with it!
I hope alot of you have a go! Can't wait to see the outcome!
Current Projects in the works:
Mordecai 1:1, NewsAn hour for lunch. Jason Mordecai relaxes in his huge, black, leather chair and picks up his copy of the TIMES. The paper, alongside most other news organisations, had been following the story of a group of archaeologists, who apparently discovered 'Pandora's box'. Mordecai scoffs at such claims; mythology was something that belonged in the imaginations of the ancients, not something that could be 'discovered' by modern scientists.
He was intrigued by the story. The idea that all the evil in the world was confined to one small marble chest, was somehow endearing to him, it almost made sense. It made the thoughts that entered his head at night more bearable... somehow.
Without warning, thunder rolls over the sky. Jason starts and Glances at his watch. He had been thinking about the box for three hours. Trapped in a daydream he didn't realise had caught him. The tempest had torn him away from his thoughts, and it was probably a
The Drifter's Tale: Blood BathIt's funny how we think we can escape reality… We find ourselves in a bad situation and somehow think that there's an easy way out, that someone will come rescue us, or that against all odds we'll somehow overcome tragedy. Heh! Eternal optimism, that's the only way to describe human nature. You would think that along this transformation we would have actually evolved into realists…
So there I was, alone, surrounded by a dozen or two of thugs. All of them with one goal, and that was to kill me. I looked around as I walked in circles.
- "No way out of this one…" - I thought to myself.
I noticed that they all had pitchforks and torches. Forget about the Western, this had become a classic monster movie… They all uttered atrocities and swore under their breaths. This was going to be a challenge. The funny thing is that I didn't even want to fight; but if I was to survive, I had to at least defend myself.